- First, the bottle of wine is presented to you with the label facing you.
- When the wine is opened the cork will be placed in front of you for your inspection.
- A small amount of wine will be poured in your glass for a taste and final approval.
- One approved, the rest of the table will be served, ending with you.
- If at any point you are finished drinking wine, keep a small bit left in the glass to indicate you are finished.
Monday, January 28, 2013
Steps of Wine Presentation
When you are out to dinner and order wine, there will be a "wine presentation." Make sure you know what to do!