All he cares about is school and his mom and his friends.
- When you have to wear that ugly sweater that your grandmother made you, just pretend you are entering into an ugly sweater competition!
- Keep a sense of humor…or you will be the one laughed at. Family can always find the weak in the group.
- Holidays mean a lot of family time. Take time for yourself, maybe at the local bar or say you have to get a little work done (if you are more responsible than me).
- Make a game out of the “when are you getting married questions” (doesn’t matter if your single or in a relationship, they still ask the question). Every time someone asks- take a shot!
- Be sure your ipad is charged.
|Cheers to you and your family as we start the holiday season!|