- Make sure your outfit colors coordinate and compliment each other.
- Don't be affraid of color...
- ...or prints.
- ...or accessories.
- Wear more make-up than you typically would.
- Be aware of your surroundings (and the surrounding colors).
- Try an outfit change mid-way through the photo shoot.
- Add layers. They photograph well.
- Opt for a classic look over a trendy look.
- Be yourself!
Monday, July 30, 2012
What to Wear for your Engagement Photo Session
Here are the top 10 tips for what to wear for your engagment photo shoot: